So it's been a couple of days. Ada went to Phoenix for a couple of days and I got most of my spring cleaning done. Work last night was slow but I met my $100 goal so that was good. And my cute pregnant friend Buffy came in with her husband Mark. Today is going to be a good hang out in your jammies day. The small portion of conference I got to watch yesterday was great. Elder Holland's talk on how we speak was written for me I think. I'm really trying to be better at using my words for good and not to hurt people or belittle them or to treat them poorly. Tomorrow we leave for our vacations. I'm hoping that everything goes okay in San Diego and Emerson doesn't have any problems riding the bus back by himself with some of the boys. Anyway, hope you like the pictures. Don't look at the dirty couch in the last one, the slipcover was in the wash. Love you all!
1 comment:
So cute! Ada is SO big. I took a picture of my niece in the exact same flower hat! ha ha. I love Easter
Post a Comment