So, here are some pictures that I think are absolutely adorable. The one with Ada and Abe on the stairs was hilarious. Abe kept licking her elbow and she was laughing , it was so cute. She loved the Easter Basket that Nana (my Mom) made for her. We had a really good time while we were there, even though it was stinking cold and it snowed (I know, ridiculous). But it was good quality time spent with Nana and Papa.
I've kindof been a single parent for the last two weeks because of baseball and just when I thought it was going to be winding down, the basketball head coach calls and asks Emerson to coach an AAU game tonight. He didn't get home from practice until 6 then he had to leave at 8 for this game. I'm a sports widow! But I guess if it gets us where we want to be, it'll be worth it.
So here's a little secret...I'm a little obsessed with America's Next Top Model, silly I know. It's not the whole reality tv, people getting in fights and petty stupid stuff. It's the photo shoots and the fact that they make these totally normal girls into the most gorgeous models. I would love to see what they could do with me. Okay, enough for tonight, I'm thirsty and my show will be on soon. That's a wrap, love.
1 comment:
Those pictures are way cute! We did our Easter thing on Saturday and the weather was warm and perfect, and my parents had a little Easter thing in Texas, and they said it snowed the whole time there. What a weird Easter
Post a Comment