7.19.2007
oi!
Last night during work I started to see spots, then they went away and a lovely headache took their place, then a fantastic stomachache joined it. By the time I got home I could barely walk. So my super husband helped me get out of my nasty work clothes, brought me a cold pack and a couple of Tylenol PMs and carted me off to bed. And this morning he let me sleep while he got up with Ada. Needless to say, it was not a fun experience and next time it starts I'm taking a bunch of Ibuprofen. But Emerson made it a lot easier to handle. On a lighter note, I got Ada to say the prayer at dinner tonight, it was super cute! The things that she says make me laugh so hard. Her new thing to say now is " I not daweeb it " Translation- I cannot believe it- It's from Little Einsteins and she says it all the time. It's hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry about your migraine experience. I get those all the time, especially when I'm pregnant. They completely wipe me out for at least a day. When it starts again take about 800mg of Motrin and go to bed. Not fun at all.
Post a Comment