12.05.2007
a win
Brighton got their first win last night! Life has calmed down a little bit. Ada went to Phoenix for the weekend. I felt bad that she didn't get to play in the first snow of the year, but there was plenty left when she got home, so we played outside yesterday. She spent a lot of the time eating the snow, I just have to watch and make sure it's not yellow. I'm done with my Christmas shopping, except for one present. We ordered this item from Dell right after Thanksgiving because they had a killer deal. So I called customer service the other day to see what was going on because I hadn't heard anything. And the girl told me that this item was back ordered and was scheduled to be ready to ship on February 1. WHAT? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Let's advertise on of our products in our holiday catalog and then make sure that nobody can get it in time for Christmas, maybe people will be doing their Valentine's Day shopping already! Stupid. Okay I feel better! The dryer is yelling at me again, can't the sheets get themselves out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah A Win Just make sure you win spanish fork,,, no pressure ..
I sure do miss Ada although I still havent put things back where they go she does a fine job of redecorating for me. I notice as she is getting older she is missing her mom, The 2nd night as I was tucking her into bed she said grandma I miss my mom she is so sweet and such fun to have visit. love you guys see you saturday
grandma lovell
hee hee Yellow snow :). Tommy had a HUGE problem getting his stuff shipped from Dell in time for the first of the school year. And he spent an hour calling them just trying to get a hold of someone to talk to. No good Dell! No good at all
Post a Comment