I can relate, but I think my sabbatical is permanent. I tell Jeff all the time that the kids literally sucked my brain out during pregnancy and breast- feeding. I can't wait to see more pictures! Ada is just looking so grown up. Keyan had his 4 year check-up this week and he only weighed 33 lbs and was 40 inches tall. I bet Ada will be taller than him the next time we see you. She was almost that tall at her two year check-up. Crazy. Sorry for the novel. Can't wait to check back on Monday!
No brain vacay's allowed when pictures of my cute little niece are involved. Especially when they come with funny stories of how she is torturing her mother.... Besides, they give me something to smile at when I'm at work and want to harm people. At least you keep me posted since I can't see you. Thanks. -Your bestest sister in the whole wide state of Washington.
3 comments:
Mines going on 4 years. Ever since I got pregnant with Tade. :)
I can relate, but I think my sabbatical is permanent. I tell Jeff all the time that the kids literally sucked my brain out during pregnancy and breast- feeding. I can't wait to see more pictures! Ada is just looking so grown up. Keyan had his 4 year check-up this week and he only weighed 33 lbs and was 40 inches tall. I bet Ada will be taller than him the next time we see you. She was almost that tall at her two year check-up. Crazy. Sorry for the novel. Can't wait to check back on Monday!
No brain vacay's allowed when pictures of my cute little niece are involved. Especially when they come with funny stories of how she is torturing her mother.... Besides, they give me something to smile at when I'm at work and want to harm people.
At least you keep me posted since I can't see you. Thanks.
-Your bestest sister in the whole wide state of Washington.
Post a Comment