4.16.2008
Maximum Frustration
I am about to throw my computer out the window. I have been trying for a week to post pictures and it is clearly not working. So I guess you'll all just have to wait a little bit longer for pictures. Kara had her baby on the 5th. They named him Jefferson Clyde and he is a cutie. I can email pictures if you would like to see him. We have been battling illness lately. Ada had a double ear infection and then had an allergic reaction to the medication and was covered head to toe in hives. I know it's been a while since I have posted but I'm trying to get the computer fixed and convince my husband that we need high speed Internet so that I can actually get some things done so hopefully we'll have the situation remedied soon and then I'll be back on track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to see pictures!!!!! Sorry your computer is giving you fits and that Ada has been sick. Ear infections and hives sound pretty awful! Hope this next week is better.
Post a Comment