4.23.2008

My blog got a new shirt

Everybody needs a new shirt every now and then, so I gave my blog one too. Only when I did it my list of other blogs got erased so if I left yours out let me know, and I will fix it lickety-split. Work was slow last night, I didn't quite make my $100 goal, only about $55 short. So since I had to use the money I had set aside to pay the credit card to pay our taxes (don't get me started on that whole mess), I'm going to have to dip into the appliance fund to pay the credit card. But as soon a I get that check from Senor Bush and his amigos, you better believe I'm going to replenish my appliance fund. I need me a new microwave, fridge dishwasher, oh and stove. I'm pretty sure that the appliances we have are original to this condo, which was built in the early eighties. Way to save energy, right? We have a primary activity on Saturday and I'm almost done with my part. We are playing garden bingo and I'm giving them a poem about Heavenly Father being the gardener of our souls. It's probably over most of their heads (we have a really young primary) but I think it fits well with our garden/springtime theme. So off I go to finish....oh everything I started yesterday and didn't get done.

1 comment:

Megano said...

Oh my gosh I'm so glad you found my blog.. I was looking for yours and all these WEIRDO blogs were comin up... but now I have you added as a friend.. genius!