5.05.2008

Tagged

...by my S.I.L. Alissa so y'all get to learn a little more about Ada. (Like you don't hear enough about her as it is).



1- She is huge! She is taller than most three year olds, She towers over all of the kids in nursery!



2- She loves tacos, preferably from Taco Bell. She will ask for them by name.



3- She doesn't really like to get dressed, she would love to stay in her princess nightgown all day, If I would let her.



4- She is afraid of the abominable snowman from the old school Rudolph Christmas movie. She
checks out her window every day to make sure there are no "bominal snowmans" outside. And she will not hesitate to ask perfect strangers if they have seen one before.



5- She talks like a 5 year old. And she talks a lot. She loves to recap her books for me.



6- She is obsessed with Angelina Ballerina right now. She calls me Alice, Angelina's best friend, and Emerson is William, one of Angelina's friends. And, of course, she is Angelina.



7- Her favorite color is pink and she will always pick pink for everything. But if you ask her what anybody else's favorite color is, it will be whatever color they are wearing at that moment.



8- She already has our Halloween costumes for this year planned. She, of course, is going to be a ballerina and wear her tu-tu, Emerson is going to be a pirate and wear a hat and have a sword like captain feathersword, and I am to be an angel, no details on my costume, I guess she thinks I can figure it out for myself.



So there you go, a little more Ada to fill your day!

3 comments:

This Just In... said...

Beth! We need to get together! We miss you guys! Give me a call!!!

Red and Rachel Green said...

Beth, you sexy lady! It was great to see you guys at the wedding! And Ada is soooooo stinkin cute! Love the blog... Rachel and Red

Katie said...

I always tell everyone about her and brag that she is way beyond her years! But what would you expect she belongs to you!