6.14.2008

one ridiculous run on sentence


It's been a while, I realize this. Things have been a little crazy, I know it's no excuse for my negligence. But do accept my apology and know that I will be around more now. So the run down....sickness (nasty stomach bug that everyone on earth is passing around), end of school, basketball camps, house painting, baby blessing (not my baby, she's a little old for that, it was Kara's), a weekend apart, drivers ed classes (Emerson is getting his endorsement to teach it), another unsuccessful attempt at potty training (adult diapers anyone?), birthdays, a wedding reception, lots of work and some play sprinkled into the mix. So there you have the last month in one ridiculous run on sentence. And now I will work on getting pictures posted!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

My sympathies about the potty training...
Court was crying in her bed tonight and I found her naked in a puddle on her bed. Oh the woes. Good luck. One of these days she'll decide to do it.

dixonfamily said...

Brynna, who has been wearing undies since September, has decided that she wants control over something in her life and has been making serious messes in her pants since we moved to Texas. She even made a puddle in our soon to be new home, while walking through it with the inspector. Nice. Ada just needs to have it figured out by the time she goes to kindergarten. You've got plenty of time! GOod luck! Can't wait to see you guys next month!