7.24.2008
So.....
umm, yeah, Matt Harpring called Emerson the other day, asked him for help with a basketball camp. It made Em a little giddy, you know, NBA player calling him. Ada had her three year check up. She is 40 inches tall and weighs 37 pounds. The doctor said she is the size of a tall four year old and talks in the five year old range ( and I said tell me about it)! And here is the big news.....My parent are moving here!!! Words cannot describe my excitement!!! They are buying a staffing agency franchise. If any of y'all need a job, I know a guy! I'm mostly excited for Ada because she will get to have the relationship with her grandparents that I never had. It's been a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea for good news! It sounds like you guys are doing great! Come visit if you are ever in Spanish.
Is only one of your parent(s) coming? Sorry, but it's kind of funny. Mom's there enough anyway, it would make sense. Maybe, subconsciously, you were noting that dad will be joining her.
That's pretty cool for Emerson. He can tell all about it on the golf course. Karl is excited to come play.
That's so exciting!! I'm glad they're moving closer to you!! And how cool is it that Matt Harpring called your husband and wants to work with him.
Nice!!
Any concern about Emerson being gay? I hear Harpring is a little on the femmy side.
okay... I'm still stuck on the Matt thing! AWESOME! How jealous is every guy out?! Way to go Mr. E!
HEy, come say Hi at wheeling83@yahoo.com
Miss ya!
Post a Comment