1.14.2009




We've been keeping ourselves occupied with the usual winter activities, you know playing in the snow, being sick, basketball games. I've been trying to get everything ready for primary for the new year. My first counselor moved and my second counselor had a baby so I took the task upon myself, and by this Sunday I think I'll be done! Region play begins on Friday so when you all are out on dates or playing on Friday nights just know that I am safe and sound at the gym, or at home if they are playing an away game. Home games are hard enough with Ada. I had my 28 week checkup today and got to partake in the loveliness that is glu-cola. Although this time it was better. When I was pregnant with Ada the glu-cola they gave me was orange flavored, with very little orange flavor. This time it was lemon-lime and just tasted like generic sprite so it was okay, aside from the fact that they make you chug it!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I know I'm weird in saying this, but I actually like the drinks. I can think of a lot worse. Like for instance I was checked at my last dr. appointment. Yuck!
I hope you are feeling better now, and Congrats on getting all of the primary stuff done. It's a huge undertaking with 3 people. You must be one amazing and very organized primary president to get it done by yourself without help.
Take care

jess dixon said...

What the freak is glu-cola?