4.14.2010









I've been trying to figure out how to post videos for awhile now. Apparently you just click on the little filmstrip and there you go. Yup, I'm a genius. Anywho, things have been a little stressful as of late. We have decided to look for a teaching job in Arizona and put our condo on the market (possibly a little prematurely). Ada is loving school still. I cannot say enough good things about her teacher. Chase is growing like mad. Every day she amazes me with something new. She turned one over Easter weekend while were in Phoenix on Spring Break. We had a blast. It was a much needed vacation. We went to the zoo on Chase's birthday. The weather was Gorgeous. We also did some shopping and lots of hanging out. Em and his Dad and I went to opening day at Bank One Ballpark and saw the diamondbacks play the padres. Good times for sure!!
So my one year old: At her check up she was 21.5 lbs and 31 in. She is this (picture my fingers being held very close together) close to walking. She cruises around the furniture and loves holding hands and walking. Her first word was Ada (I wonder why, oh yeah, cause I say it like three thousand times a day!) She says What's that? Woof. dada mama papa pup and bye bye. She is a stellar waver and will say hi or bye to everyone. She and Ada are interacting more and it's fun to hear them laughing together!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm seeing a pattern here with your youngest not being in clothes. Should I be worried about what lessons are being taught here? :-)

Good luck with the condo!!