2.07.2011

I admit it....

I am...lazy, there I said it. I have been trying harder to be more productive, but some days I really just want to sit on the couch and read or look at what everyone else has to say on their blogs rather than taking the time and energy to post on my own. But I'm working on it, the being lazy thing. For the past two weeks I have exercised consistently and I have gotten a "project" done every day. Some days that project is just decluttering or doing research or taking care of finances, but as long as I know I have accomlished something, I feel a little bit better. I am looking for a full time job so that Em can go back to school this summer. When we moved down here we honestly thought that we were making a move to better our financial situation...not the case. Emerson took a pay cut and I have yet to find a job. So needless to say we are uncomfortable. And the only way that we are motivated to change is by being uncomfortable. So we are changing and praying with all our hearts that this is the right change for us. So now I'm going to go get my project done for the day, and it includes plugging in my camera so y'all can see some awesome (I use that term loosely) pictures!

2 comments:

Terrific Thomas' said...

Man Alive!! I thought you would never post. Hurry up with those pictures, I miss seeing my girls!!

Kelli said...

Seriously, I thought you had moved to the part of AZ that doesn't have power or something. If it weren't for seeing you on FB, I might have called the cops to come looking for you. :-)