A little insight into our world...
They are growing sooo fast!!! I miss them. Love to all.
Holy crap, that's funny! I'm going to print those off and hang them on my fridge. I may also hang some next to my desk at work and note which one indicates my mood for the day. She's too cute.
Oh my gosh. I love these girls! Too funny. Miss you guys!
No one gives a crusty like Chase.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are growing sooo fast!!! I miss them. Love to all.
Holy crap, that's funny! I'm going to print those off and hang them on my fridge. I may also hang some next to my desk at work and note which one indicates my mood for the day. She's too cute.
Oh my gosh. I love these girls! Too funny. Miss you guys!
No one gives a crusty like Chase.
Post a Comment