4.25.2007

Good Times

Our weekend was super busy, but we had a great time! We helped our friends move, celebrated Grandma Jensen's birthday and Grandpa Jensen's good report from the doctor (no more chemo, yay!). Then Ada flew to Phoenix for a couple days to hang out with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Jamie. Mom flew out to take Jessica home from BYU and we all hung out on Monday. Then Em and I got to spend a little time together yesterday. We went to see Wild Hogs, pretty funny, and had a quick dinner at Costa Vida (yummy sweet pork!). Now I'm toying with the idea of potty training Ada before our summer vacations, any advice?

1 comment:

Katie said...

It pretty much took me like 5 minutes of being confused before I figured out who Jessica was. Ha ha. I guess I am use to you calling her Jessie. or something