4.27.2007

So cute, so cute...




Ada loves her new sunglasses, and likes to wear her galoshes because she can put them on. Aren't these the cutest green shoes ever? I can't wait until they fit Ada. I know the picture is dark but the other pic is the card (that turned out alot cuter than I expected) that I made for Grandma Jensen's birthday. Making cards is so fun and maybe some day I'll actually have a craft room and not have to make all my crafts on my washer and dryer :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Making the cake is SO easy! You take diapers and you roll them into a tube and put a rubber band around them, do that to like 3 or 5 and then stand them up and bunch them together, then put a rubber band around the bundle. And you can take off the individual rubberbands. then just keep rolling diapers and adding them to the bundle. I use about half on the bottom layer and then from the remainder 2/3 go on the second layer and 1/3 is on the top layer. I get size 1 or 2. anything bigger will make the cake too tall and lanky. Then you get a ribon and tie it around the layers then you can take the rubberband off. once you put one layer on top of the other layer stick a pencil through the middle to keep them there. do the same thing with the top layer. Then you find little trinkets like binkies and bottles and spoons and socks to stick in little placesw to decorate. Each cake can cost anywhere from $10-$35 depending on what you use. I usually spend about $25-30 because I get an outfit or a blanket to go with it