


Seeing as I am still a "sports widow" (only one more JV baseball game, YEAH!), I am forever taking pictures of Ada all by herself. The one in the green shirt was this afternoon when she got some stickers in the mail from Nana and Papa, she's obsessed with stickers. She was playing queen with her foam mat in the next one. She would put them around her neck and say Queen! So the truck picture, yeah that thing was parked directly beneath my kitchen window at 8:00 this morning and didn't move until about noon. So all morning we had chain saws and mulchers going right outside our wide open windows. The little heat wave we had this weekend was nice, but I realized that my child is literally growing out of clothes before she gets to wear them. So I measured her to see how tall she is and she's about 37 inches. That means that she's off the charts for not only girls her age but boys her age too. She's not even 22 months yet and she's grown out of some of her 2T clothes. She's gigantic. We are crossing out fingers that she will fit in her crib until next summer. Okay so maybe I should change the name of our blog to "The life and times of Ada", but what else do I have to talk about, steak? Didn't think you wanted to know about that. Alright, enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment