Pizza Night!

On Thursday I made Pita pizzas and Ada loved them, as you can tell. I love these two pictures. She was singing popcorn popping and got sauce all over her face so I take the gigantic lips picture and then she says "cheese mommy and gave this silly smile. Notice she has no clothes on, momma didn't raise no fool. She eats naked alot because I'm a freak about keeping her clothes clean. I just realized that in the pool picture it looks like Emerson is wearing a t-shirt, but no that's just his fantastic baseball tan! So can I just say that I'm beside myself with excitement because Ikea opens on Wednesday? I really am, Now maybe my home will look like an adult place instead of a college place. Yeah for Sweden and their furniture.
2 comments:
haha Ada is awesome!
yeah I found it.
now lets see if I can leave a comment...
cute pictures
Post a Comment