7.16.2007
We are now raising a maniac
Before Thursday we had a somewhat mild mannered child. I think aliens came and snatched our sweet child and left us one of their monsters. She's been moody and violent the past couple of days, she even got in trouble yesterday in nursery for hitting and pushing the other kids. I'm hoping that these are not the after effects of the two year mark, because if that's the case, we might send her to boarding school. No, I'm kidding, I think. But she really is being mean. We did have a great birthday for her, she got a Lightening McQueen cake and is still talking about it. And lots of fun stuff to play with and cute clothes to wear. We've started packing up a few things here and there so we won't be totally overwhelmed next week when it's time to move. I'm so excited to be able to decorate and change the stuff that I don't like. It's all kinds of excitement around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment