
We're still busy working, but we have found some time to play a little. We went to Brighton's first football game on Friday and then out to dinner with our friends Shawn and Geri. Yesterday we had dinner with Emerson's Mom, and then she took Ada for a little sleepover in Spanish Fork. And this morning I've been cleaning and playing and catching up on phone calls. When Ada wakes up we'll go grocery shopping and maybe swimming. Tomorrow is Ada's first dentist appointment, cross your fingers that she doesn't freak out. Although our dentist is pretty cool and he has TVs in the ceiling. I know it's a glamorous life, but somebody has to live it!
2 comments:
Beth!! You moved into a condo! Congrats!!! Yeah!! doesn't it feel great?? We miss you! You need to come play again down here!! Or... we can go up to Sandy to our favorite restaurant, Sweet Tomatoes!! :-) EMILY BAIRD
Sweet Tomatoes is really close to me now, I'd love to have you guys come and see the new place!
Post a Comment