8.28.2007
tuesday
You know when you run around like crazy and have a billion things to do, then you look back and feel like nothing has gotten done? That's how I've felt for the past two weeks. I feel like I'm being a terrible friend because I'm not keeping in touch with anyone, a less than helpful wife and a boring mom. Hopefully now that school has started things will calm down. In other news...Ada's dentist visit was fantastic. She laid perfectly still while the dentist counted her teeth. And Emerson and I were both cavity free, hooray for us! Today is my Dad's birthday, he and my Mom are off on holiday in Missouri, so Happy Birthday Dad! We love you! Fantasy Football has started so I don't get very much computer time anymore, for that matter I don't get very much husband time either, boys and their sports, sheesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment