9.18.2007
tuesday
I haven't been feeling myself for the last week, so I broke down and went to the doctor today. I've been having some of the same symptoms I had when I found out the reason I was so sick when I was pregnant, the whole thyroid thing. I've been really tired, no appetite, heart palpitations, all that fun stuff. So my doctor, very nice man, sent me to Jordan valley Hospital to have blood work done. Normally I could've had it done at the office but the girl who does it was out sick. Needless to say an hour and a half and three puncture holes later, we were done and hopefully the blood work will tell us something. So now instead of preparing my talk for sunday, I'm going to take a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Beth, hope you get to feeling better!
Post a Comment