9.26.2007

wednesday





I realized while I was sitting here waiting for this page to load that I have the slowest dialup connection on earth, sheesh! Anyway, things are good. My mom was here over the weekend for her 40th high school reunion, which she was nervous about going to but ended up having a Blast with a capital B! And she watched Ada for us while we gave our talks on Sunday. We went down to Provo on Friday to take Jessi out to dinner for her birthday. And then had her over for dinner on Sunday and had ice cream and cake. Mom and Marla got a huge roast at Sams and we cooked that along with some smashed potatoes and sauted zucchini and onion. The zucchini was from Grandma Jensen's garden and it was fantastic. Mom and I went to Ikea and got some things for the condo. And Emerson got to put his new bug guard on his truck. Ada and I got a package in the mail from Kelli that was pretty fun. It had my birthday presents and some super cute clothes for Ada. And a grundle of those thunder sticks that you get at basketball games. They've been saving them for Ada because she had such a good time playing with them when we went to the Storm game when we were in Seattle in July. Here are some pics from the last week.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So you never told us what happened when you went to the doctor!!!! Are you ok? Did you have a good Birthday? I hope so, it only seems right. Your little girl is so cute, I seriously cannot believe she is only 2!