This is how I found Ada a couple of days ago. She told me she wanted to read in bed and when I went in to check on her she was totally asleep. Apparently winnie the pooh is not that exciting.
This morning I was cleaning my oven and Ada said she wanted to clean her kitchen too. So I gave her a washcloth and some water and brought her kitchen into mine so she could be just like mommy.



3 comments:
I love the "book on her face" picture! I have done that myself many times, but it's always with the 600page books, and when that falls on your face you wake up pretty quick. Cute pjs too! Brynna and Keyan unfortunately can't wear those anymore, which is why Brynna is always naked soon after we put her to bed.
cute! I'm so excited that I get to see you guys soon!
-jess
how many kids will actually ask to get in bed....
darling pictures.
hope you survive basketball season
love you
mom L
Post a Comment