11.07.2007

It's begun...

Basketball, that is. Tryouts started monday and so for the next three and a half months I will be somewhat of a single parent. Although it is no where near as time consuming as baseball, which we hopefully won't be involved in this year. Ada and I are trying to find new ways to entertain ourselves. While the weather is still nice we have been taking lots of walks and she prefers to walk now too, so no stroller and lots more carrying when she decides she's tired. I'm working on getting my Christmas shopping done. I'm half done with Ada's and I have several ideas for Emerson and all the rest. I just need some free time to actually get it done. Tis the season, almost!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there I'll try to work out some flights the 1st of dec so you can have some time to yourself... besides I miss ada...
you guys are great parents
enjoy while you can
love you
mom

Katie said...

Bethany! I need your address! And I need your phone number, my phone got stolen so I had to replace it last week.