1.29.2008

out with the little, in with the big

We have progressed to a new level. Ada is now sleeping in a big girl bed! We bought it Saturday afternoon and Emerson was dying to put it together. After we got it all put up and I put the sheets on it she jumped on it for a while. Then she laid down and kissed it, definite approval. She has yet to fall out of bed ( knock on wood) and hasn't gotten up in the middle of the night either. She is a really good sleeper so I didn't really expect to have any problems. The morning after the first night I could hear her talking in her room then I heard her knocking on her bedroom door saying "mommy I wake up, come see my new big bed". It's so nice to be able to lay with her and read books instead of sitting on the floor next to her crib. Emerson and I got to go to the U of U basketball game on Saturday. They slaughtered TCU. Jessica came up to stay with Ada. Ada is a little obsessed with her Aunt Jessie ever since Christmas. She's always telling me that Jessie is going to teach her how to board when she gets bigger. She's a very ambitious child!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

dixonfamily said...

Super cute bed! Where did you get it? Both Brynna and Keyan are still in toddler beds, but I really want to get bunk beds. It looks so cute in the room! How fun for Ada!

Anonymous said...

You better believe that I'll teach her to board! She is so adorable. "Piglet is sooooo meannnnn!" *snaps crayon*

Anonymous said...

Ada's bed is darling,
its even cutier (is that a word)
with her sitting on it.

love you guys
stay safe and warm

ANGELA said...

Tade is still in a toddler bed. Most of the time he sleeps on the heater vent, though. A trick he learned from his mom!