great game
Last night Brighton played Alta at home and it was dang good! Most of the games they have played this season haven't really been a challenge for them, with the exception of Lone Peak and a previous game against Alta at Alta. The final score was 44-39,and that was with overtime. We scored the only 5 points in overtime, it was a great battle! Ada is going to Phoenix tomorrow so that means I get to clean like a crazy lady on speed. I'm planning on organizing closets and rearranging furniture like it's nobody's business. Then I'm going to go on a date or two with my husband. And that will be a good weekend for everyone.
2 comments:
Hey crazy cleaning lady, come clean my house. I have kids coming this weekend to visit me. Oh yah, Jeff and Alissa are coming too. Anyway, your last post is way too cute. I see a construction type career in the making for little Ada. Though the clothing choice might have to change a bit.
-Kelli
I love love love my pink polka dot diaper bag! Thank you so much for coming to visit at the hospital that was AWESOME! And tell Jenn that Izzy is very sad that she hasn't met her yet and she needs to stop by when she is in Eagle Mountain. Then tell her that your pink polka dot diaper bag will be a hard gift to beat :)
Post a Comment