2.27.2008

Chef Ada

Here's my funny kid all dressed up and ready to bake! She loves to help me stir. Brighton won their game on Monday night and play again this afternoon. Poor Emerson has a wicked sore throat so it's making this week a little difficult for him, but he wouldn't miss it for the world.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ANGELA said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is so cute! Go Brighton! I hope Emerson feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I think the last time I saw her she was one... time flies. We're going to be in Phoenix this summer working so maybe we can meet up!

jewelee444@yahoo.com/savageuniversity.blogspot.com

Katie said...

You're making me excited to have a little girl! By the way, is that a gerbal I see on Emerson's face? Speaking of Emerson, I drove by Emerson Dr in Sugar House today and I thought of y'all

The Lovells said...

yeah, he grows a goatee during basketball to help him look a little older. but by the end of the season he was dying to shav eit off, so its gone now