Ada amazes me everyday
. Somedays I am convinced that she is an adult trapped in a two year old body. Take these pictures for example. She enjoys playing NBA Live with daddy, her book of choice right now is To Kill A Mockingbird, and last night she made appetizers for us out of play-doh. Yesterday we took a trip down to Spanish Fork. I had a filling fall out last week so I needed that fixed and Ada and Emerson took a repair part to Em's Dad at his store. While at the store Grandpa let her pick a treat and a drink. She chose a green bug juice to drink, asked to have it opened and then took swig. (Make sure your sitting down for the next sentence.) Then she tells Emerson "That's very refreshing"! What two year old says refreshing? Then last night she sang I am a child of God with me at bedtime. And that made the entire world seem perfect and still for just a moment.

1 comment:
I tell people who know you all the time that Ada seems WAY older than two. This coming from someone who has like 5,382 nieces and nephews. And she is alot more advanced than a few of the 3 year old I know!
Post a Comment