We had a great (undocumented) weekend (I forgot the camera)! We hit up the Sandy parade, the carnival, watched the fireworks, had a BBQ and played with some friends. All is going well on the potty training front. She even woke up completely dry this morning. Her mantra is "just breath and it will come out". She says that every time she sits on the toilet. We still have an accident now and then but I couldn't be happier with the progress she has made. I was cleaning the other day and found the first roll of film that we took after she was born. And I almost cried! My baby turns three on Saturday! I feel like it has gone by way too fast and that makes me a little sad. She has been asking every day for two weeks if it is her birthday yet and now that it is almost here she talks about it constantly! She has planned the entire event (I'm not kidding either). She has instructed me on what food to get and that we are to have a pinata. She is totally a micro manager! In other news, Emerson's class is going well and he somewhat enjoys it, despite the fact that he is taking the class at BYU (Utes get a rash if they step foot on BYU campus, we've spent quite a bit of dough on ointment)! Work has been slow for me, but we are still surviving. I've had almost a complete turnover in primary workers in the past month or so. The only people not moving are me and my neighbor (and she wants to move)! It's a bit frustrating, but at least we have a lot of new people moving in to fill the spots! I feel like I haven't been on vacation in a long time and I feel like we have been so busy with everything else this summer. So I'm counting down the days until we get to see our families. Cheyenne, for one last time, and Phoenix never sounded so good! I do love Utah, but it's always nice to leave so that you can appreciate coming home (especially when it 120 in AZ)!
2 comments:
I forgot my camera too!! Aren't those things such a hassel? I'm glad to hear Ada is so excited for her b-day. It's nice to know that there are normal kids out there. Bennett could care less about his, even though I talk to him all the time about it...I think I'm annoying him. Well take Care!
Okay but it isn't 120 in AZ. Not Yet. Only 108 so it could be worse...
Can't wait to see you guys!!
Hugs,
Jamie
Post a Comment