9.02.2008

According to Kara I'm the worst blogger on earth. And I say that's ridiculous, you don't know everyone on earth! But I admit I have been slacking. I did go see the doctor last week. My thyroid is actually on the low side but as many of you may already have deduced.....I'm pregnant! Bambino numero dos will make an appearance in April 2009! My wonderful doctor put me on zofran for nausea so I am actually functioning like a human and not just a lifeless blob. But enough about me already. Ada is excited about the baby, she wants to name it Dora or Diego. She is struggling in the good behavior area. She has started throwing books when I put her in time out and she cannot resist the urge to hit Emerson and I, so we are working on that. My Mom and Dad are closing on their house today! We're hoping that having a yard and room to expend some energy will help Ada and when all else fails, there is a dog run in the back we could keep her in there for a while! I'm kidding, I think. We had a good and unlaborious labor day. I loved the weather! The rain and the cool temps were perfect! We had a birthday dinner for my Dad and we just lounged all day, it was awesome. Shout out to Jessica who went back to school today! And I'll leave you all with one of my fav pictures from this summer. It's Ada and her cousin Keyan enjoying some cartoons. Peace.

9 comments:

dixonfamily said...

We are just so excited for you guys, and glad that you can start the pregnancy off with medication that helps you feel more human. We've been having discipline problems with our kids too, not that that is a big surprise. I am so glad that Mom and Dad are going to be close enough to help you out once this new babe gets here. Good luck with everything and we know that we love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I'm having behavioral problems with my kid too. Sorry, I meant my husband. I get confused sometimes. :-)

-Kelli

Anonymous said...

holla!!!!
-jess

Megano said...

WOOOHOO!! You're preggers!!! That's awesome!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations on the baby. April is a perfect time to have one! I hope the meds help you feel better. There's nothing worse than chasing a naughty child around while feeling sick...just ask me, mine is naughty supreme!

This Just In... said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Bertha Myrtle Ficus, Ada, and Emerson! You're awesome! Where are your parents living? Also, are you wanting to find out the baby's gender? We need to see you sometime!

Racie said...

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Katie said...

HOLY CANOODLES STEPHANIE!!! Congratulations!!! I hope this one is lots better than last time. BTW I hope you got my "Flair" I sent you on Facebook, because they were specifically YOU! And no, I am the worst blogger ever

Emily said...

BETHANY!!!!! Wow! CONGRATS! That's so exciting! :-) We need to get together! Let's do another Mimi's run with everyone! That was fun. Say hello to your fam! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!