9.30.2008

blessings

Last week as I sat down to post I thought about all of the things that I needed or wanted, that weren't going the way I wanted, and everything that I was stressing about. I was being extremely selfish. But in a way that only He can the Lord has shown me once again how truly blessed I am. I had a wonderful birthday with my family,thank you all for your love and birthday wishes. I got to go to the Relief Society broadcast and I was amazed at the love and power I felt from the Lord. On Sunday our primary program went fantastically and the children showed me the power of simple faith. And then today as I checked my email, expecting to find only junk mail I was greeted by the awesome news that my friends who have trying for children for a while, had gotten a daughter through a wonderful chain of events. They are so happy right now and we are incredibly happy for them too! We are all children of a wonderful and loving God. He knows each of us and we are all truly blessed!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ohhh... isn't that wonderful?? They are SOOOO happy and it's truly a miracle! I'm so grateful to have been able to witness it and see what a sweet girl Katelyn is! She's adorable and loves her mommy and daddy! BEthany... congrats on the baby!! I haven't told you yet! That's SOOOO wonderful! We miss you guys! Come see us, or we'll come up there!! MISS YA.