9.23.2008
Today was the day....
that I was going to loose it. I could tell when Ada woke me up at 7:30 asking if she could have a cookie for breakfast. There were temper tantrums, then a reconciliation. Then she asked for an otter pop for breakfast, more tantrums and this time they included peeing on the floor. Then a reconciliation. Then she wanted a pickle, I'm okay with that. Except she got the jar out herself and dropped it on the kitchen floor, glass and pickle juice everywhere, lovely. And just as I was about to have a tantrum of my own our cute little neighbor named Faith came over to see if Ada could play. Her sweet Mom offered to watch the girls play so I could rest (Ha, more like clean the entire house). I love good neighbors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the baby. I read it a while ago and thought I had left a comment, but apparently not.
Don't you love kids! I am baby-sitting two extra right now. Luckily they are all asleep or I would probably be going crazy!
Our ward is getting split on Sunday! Big changes, but I don't know the exact boundries. I'll have to let you know!
man, I need a neighbor like that! Congrats on the new baby!
Post a Comment