10.14.2008




In honor of the snow this weekend, and to appease Ada's need for a snowman, we made a cotton ball snowman for family home evening. She has complete reverence for this snowman, which is totally strange for her. Usually she would have ripped, colored on, spilled on or mauled her project in some way. But Mr Snowie is still in perfect condition. And props go to Emerson who is a hero, well Ada and I think so, because he donates blood every time they call him and he is man enough to sport the pink arm band in honor of breast cancer awareness!

3 comments:

dixonfamily said...

Ada seriously reminds me of an American Doll in that bottom picture!! Something about her adorable little face looks just like those dolls! She looks SO cute with her bangs grown out, and so grown up. Way to go Emerson! I'm glad you're in to giving blood. Someone has to do it, and it sure as heck isn't coming from our little family. Jeff is pretty squeamish and I'm usually in the motherly way, or nursing a baby. Anyway, glad to see you guys are doing well.

Lindsy said...

Beth I tagged you, check out my blog and see the present I left you ;)

Anonymous said...

Ada awesome snowman..
cant wait to see you this weekend.
and Im really excited for Disney on Ice and even better that you are coming back to phoenix with me

love you guys
mom