Big Butts
We put Ada in ballet, finally. She does pretty well. She's learning, so that's the important thing. She's been saying some pretty funny things lately. The other day I told her she was crazy and she said "No Mom, I'm fantastic." Grandma bought her the movie Shark Tale and at one point in the movie they play Sir Mix-a-lot's I like Big Butts. So we are driving and that song comes on the radio and I change the station (That is one song I don't need her learning the lyrics to). And she says "No Mom, don't change it, I like big butts". Lovely!
5 comments:
Only your kid would say that. Except maybe my kid, should that ever happen. Good luck with that!
HILARIOUS!!! I just barely started to understand some of the stuff in that song, and yeah, probably not one you want her repeating. Looks like she's liking ballet a lot more than Brynna, but brynna's class was totally lame! Have fun fantastic Ada!
She is so funny! So can you email me your email?? juliesavage444@gmail.com
I was just thinking the other day that we should get our kiddies together for a play date! Bey is older now and plays well with older kids. Let me know, just email me caseyandlindsy@gmail.com
I am so blog challenged this is my third try for all I know this could be the 3rd posting and I just dont know where to look.
I love the dancing pic of Ada tell her I am very proud of her and you to mom... its not easy but enjoy ada's flitting around the room she was telling me about her dancing so shes getting it...jamie use to try and be the teacher which was extremely humiliating for me...and annoying to all the other moms ...
I am so excited for the new baby.. remember sat afternoon, sun mon tues would work the best for me so if you and the baby could work on that... ok I am going to try again
love you ..mom L
Post a Comment