2.23.2009
So I really don't have much going on, as evidenced by the lack of posting. I'm just getting fatter and lazier! My last blood work came back that my thyroid was too low so my doc put me on synthroid to boost it. I have just under 7 weeks to go and I am ready to be done! Ada is doing better in her dance class and her behavior has improved as well. I'm planning on giving her a haircut tonight. It'll be her first real haircut, she's only had it trimmed before now. It makes me a little sad but her hair is halfway down her back and getting a little difficult to control. I'll post some before and afters. Tomorrow is our last region game and the state tournament starts on Monday. This year it's at the E center so there is a lot less driving involved. We are all anxiously awaiting the end of the season and, as a result, the end of Emerson's goatee. We've taken advantage of some of the warmer days we've been having and played outside a couple of times last week. It was nice to have the fresh air and sunshine, we are definitely excited for spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering how much longer you have to go. We should get together and let our kiddies play, I am always looking for a day-time activity while Casey is at school.
Post a Comment