3.25.2009

I know it's been a long time, I've missed you all too! Life is changing and moving forward and it's good. Our newest Lovell should be making an entrance soon. As of this morning I am almost 3 cent. and 70%. We had our basketball banquet last night, so the 08-09 season is officially over. And we begin work on the 09-10 season. Emerson is training this week at his new part time job. He's gone back to serving a couple nights a week while I am incapacitated. He's such a hard working Dad. I know it's not something he wants to do but he is willing to do it to take care of his family and I appreciate that to no end. My cousin is getting married this weekend and that should prove to be a fun and interesting event. But the best part will be hanging out with the fam! And now I'm off to lunch with some girlfriends and then to a baby shower (not for me). Good Times!
P.S. Happy Birthday Jamie!!

3 comments:

dixonfamily said...

Yeah for 3 cm and 70% effaced!! That baby is going to come so fast! Have fun with everyone at the wedding!! We'll miss being there.

Lindsay said...

WOw...good luck! That is so exciting. I still have a ways to go, but it becomes SO much more real when i read this. AHHH....so cool. Tell Emerson Hey for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth!! I am glad that things are going well! You guys are the best. I loved the card, and I need new music for my long runs so the Itunes card is great!!
Love you!!
Jamie