3.04.2009

Wednesday

We lost in the first round of the state tournament, not a huge disappointment. So I have my husband back,but probably only temporarily. Last night at work I got to serve Jerry Sloan, a woman who had an alcoholic drink then nursed her baby, and a gay Russian couple. It was definitely an eventful evening! Today I have been cleaning, vacuuming, and now I have to put away laundry. The excitement never ends around here!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That's cool you got to serve Sloan, was he nice and a good tipper? Didn't you say the owner of the Jazz was not a good tipper? And hey, you never know, that kid could have had a rough day and needed something to calm him down to go to sleep. This whole evening begs the question, where exactly are you? Did you move and not tell me?

The Lovells said...

I know, doesn't sound like Utah! Coach is a really nice guy. His wife always pays and she tips well. Larry Miller was not a good tipper, but his son, the one that took over everything, is a pretty nice guy.

ANGELA said...

Sounds like a blast. You are getting so close, aren't you! Lucky! I have ten more weeks and it seems like forever. Do you have a name yet?