4.10.2009

Here she is!

Chase Estella was born last Friday at 8:30 pm. I was induced and the whole process only took 4 hours. She was ready to get out! She was 7 lbs 13 oz and 19 1/4 inches and she is almost an exact copy of her sister! Her hair is lighter and she is not quite as tall. We got off to a rough start with eating, she's totally different from her sister in that respect. But we're starting to get pretty good at it. Ada is doing pretty well, all things considered. She had a great time on her "big girl trip" to Phoenix and Daddy and I were grateful for the time to get settled in. Emerson has been home most of the week for spring break and it has been so nice. I'm kind of dreading Tuesday when he has to go back to school!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

This Just In... said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You BOTH look beautiful! Look at that hair! How sweet! Can't wait to meet her!

Emily said...

Yea she is here! She is beautiful! I am jealous of all her hair! That isn't fair! Hope you are doing well... Hang in there! :)

Ashlee said...

Congrats Beth! She looks so sweet, all decked out in pink. Hope everything continues to go well.

Tfatty said...

congratulations, she is so cute. I hope the feeding gets easier.

ANGELA said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. i am super jealous. I still have six more weeks! At least it's not months though! :) She is beautiful!

Tadd Family said...

I'm in love! She is precious! Can't wait to see you.

dixonfamily said...

Congrats!! You look wonderful!! I love little Chase's hair!! She is adorable! I can't wait to see her in July. I'm glad nursing is going better. Good luck with everything when Emerson goes back to work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a sweet baby! You seriously look so good beth!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! She is beautiful and I agree with Juls, you DO look great!