

I love that in the first picture you can see how long Chase's fingers are. She has Lovell hands for sure! We went yesterday for a weight check and Chase gained 7 oz in 3 days so the doc was pretty happy about that. We are supplementing with formula and she's doing alot better. Ada starts her sports class today. I'm more excited about it than I was about ballet. And she's pretty stoked too, especially since Daddy is going to be with her. She's still a little ambivalent about the whole sister thing. She told me last night that Chase was scared so she needed to go back in my belly. But she's getting better at being gentle (not her strong suit anyway) and she's more or less her old self again, especially when she gets to play outside. We went to the park last night and Ada rode her scooter there. Then halfway home she decided she wanted to ride on Daddy's shoulders so he carried her and I carried Chase and the scooter. I'm pretty sure I got the raw end of that deal! I've gotten the spring cleaning bug and when I get that bug I just want to get rid of everything. So I'm taking it slow in hopes that I don't go nuts and get rid of things that we actually need.

1 comment:
I know ALL about the wonderful Lovell hands because I was "blessed" to be given such beauty. I do wish I would put them to use more by playing piano again!
Very cute little girls!!
Post a Comment