4.17.2009
Is it summer yet?
So apparently we aren't doing as well in the eating department as I thought. We went in for Chase's two week check up today and found that she is loosing weight, not gaining like she should be. So we are supplementing and keeping track of how long she eats and how much. All while I try to keep Ada from smashing her head while she gives her "hugs". This whole snow in April thing is driving me crazy too. I don't really enjoy being stuck in the house with a crazed 3 year old and a newborn that won't eat. Emerson has started spring ball which turns into summer ball rather quickly. School gets out in about 6 weeks and now is when I start really wanting a vacation. I guess I'm just getting cabin fever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's weird! My doctor always told me it's normal for babies at their 2 week check up to lose weight! In fact with Grace when she gained weight they thought that was unusual! So...don't stress too much! Sometimes it takes you and the baby a little awhile to get adjusted! :) We need to come see you! Maybe Jen and I can take a trip up there and visit or take you out!
I can't wait to summer whether either! By the way, I can't believe how great you look after having a baby...were you ever pregnant! Good luck with adjusting to having two! Your kids are so cute!
Hey, how long have you been a primary president? Since we moved to Omaha I've been called as the primary president here! We should talk...:)
I hope she starts gaining soon. I know what you mean about cabin fever. I am looking forward to the weather this week!
Post a Comment