A little insight into our world...
You GO GIRL!! :-) Feels GOOD doesn't it? Love those endorphins!!
Good for you!!! That's impressive.
Amen to that!
I'm jealous that you're running and your babe is only a month old!
Yay for running! And congrats on the new baby! I found your blog on facebook, so now you're stuck with me ;)
No wonder you look so great! By the way... Thanks for letting Ada come play last week. We had a great time with her.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You GO GIRL!! :-) Feels GOOD doesn't it? Love those endorphins!!
Good for you!!! That's impressive.
Amen to that!
I'm jealous that you're running and your babe is only a month old!
Yay for running! And congrats on the new baby! I found your blog on facebook, so now you're stuck with me ;)
No wonder you look so great!
By the way... Thanks for letting Ada come play last week. We had a great time with her.
Post a Comment