6.17.2009

rambling

School is out and summer basketball will be done after tomorrow so the summer will begin rather soon. We took Chase in for her two month visit and her doctor was really pleased with her growth, 75th percentile for weight (up from 25th), and 90-95th percentile for height. Apparently we are pretty good at making tall girls. We found a preschool for Ada and got her all signed up. I'm pretty sure that I am more excited than she is. We took out our trash compactor, hallelujah! And we are working on our plans to remodel the kitchen. Ada has been sitting in her room for about an hour now crying that she can't get dressed by herself. Heavens knows I'm not going in there to help her put on her underwear! Emerson is blaming me for all of this rain because when it was 90 in may I was complaining about not getting a spring. So he says it's all my fault that it has rained every day this month, and I say whatever, I have to get back to building my ark.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey, it stopped raining here mid-May and hasn't rained since. Perhaps the earth is spinning differently. We here in the Pacific Northwest don't mind one bit, thankyou. Just tell mother nature to have the rain be gone when we come down there. Thanks!