7.22.2009

Farewell Friend!


I know it's been awhile and believe me, I have a ton of pictures that I want to post as well. But today I just want to say goodbye to Abe. He was a great family dog and we have so many fun memories of our friend. Life at Mom and Dad's will definitely not be the same without this little guy. We love you Fluff!

3 comments:

Tadd Family said...

was he put down or went on his own? im so sad for your mom

Kelli said...

I'm glad I didn't read this at work....

The Lovells said...

We finally decided to put him down. The last time we had him drained it was really had on him and my mom didn't want to do it again. We told Ada that he went to live in heaven with Grandma Great and Uncle Keyton and they are giving him lots of treats.