12.30.2009

Merry Christmas!!!





We had a great Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve sledding and playing with friends then we spent the night at my parents house with two of my sisters. Santa came and did not disappoint Ada. She got the dress in the picture from my Mom and has already worn it twice, that girl loves dresses! Emerson made me a ring and impressed everyone. He worked with the jewelry teacher at school to get it done. We are working on getting new countertops put in our kitchen before Em goes back to work on monday. I think we will be done remodeling the kitchen just in time to move, but hey it's good for resale, right? Now we are getting ready for Emerson's 30th birthday, what an old man!

3 comments:

Caryn said...

Beth, you are gorgeous! Merry Christmas! How fun to go sledding! Paul took the girls for their first time ever! I was at the gym w/my Dad. He's been working out like a horse! I'm so proud of him!

Emily said...

Wow!! Chase is such a doll! She has the cutest little face!! I can't believe how big Ada is either!! WOW!! Miss you guys...

Lindsy said...

Casey's mom got both our girls a shirt from the same material, funny! And now I know what your hubby made you, ha ha ha!