12.03.2009

What should I be doing?




Probably not blogging, but it needs to be updated and I really don't feel like unloading the dishwasher again, so here I am! We had a great time in Phoenix for Thanksgiving despite both girls having sinus infections and not sleeping well. It was so warm! Emerson and I took a bike ride one morning, Ada went to the pool with Grandpa, and we took a couple of nice long walks. Of course we gorged ourselves, played games, watched movies (mostly Up and Bolt) and hung with the fam.
Emerson had his first basketball game of the season on tuesday and they won, so we'll see what the season holds.
We are in the process of getting our Christmas decorations up and our house sure looks festive, but, it also makes it a lot smaller! Now if I can keep Chase from learning to crawl until after Christmas (which will be impossible) everything will be great!

3 comments:

Terrific Thomas' said...

Does Ada have to pee?

The Lovells said...

She learned that pose from the mannequins at forever 21, nice huh?

Kelli said...

I realize she's tall for her age, but isn't she still a little young to be shopping at that store? :-)