8.08.2010

Summer's End....




























































































This year our summer is ending earlier than it has in years past. We have had a wonderfully adventerous summer. Our biggest adventure has been moving to Arizona! And that is why our summer has been cut short. Emerson gets students tomorrow and Ada starts Kindergarten on Wednesday. So I'll post more frequently now that things have settled down a bit. But to hold you over until then, here are some pictures!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Not fair! You just get here and I move away. Where in AZ did you move to? We live in Pinetop, about 3 1/2 hours east of Phoenix

Terrific Thomas' said...

Make sure you post of Ada's first day of school. I can't believe she is five already. Crazy. Next thing you know Jefferson will be starting school. Yikes!

Kelli said...

I saw that bridge when they were first starting it. Call me a construction nerd, but that was one structure I would have loved to see built. And my camera case is somewhere down the slope below that canopy in the forefront of your picture. Anyway, glad you made it down there. Have fun getting aclimated!!