Yeah, this is as close as you're going to get to halloween post. Ada had a costume parade at school, She's the one waving. She went as a pink fairy and I sprayed her hair pink. And she loved it!! We had a last minute costume change for Chase because it was rather warm on Saturday so she went to the ward trunk or treat as a hula girl, but of course there are no pictures. We had a great time with the ward and Ada made a good haul. So Sunday we just stayed home and I let Ada be completely in charge of handing out candy. Good Times, right?
3 comments:
So dang cute!
She is so darn cute. I wish you guys were still up here.
You mean it's not said chick a chee? Next you're going to tell me the tooth fairy is Mom...
Post a Comment