12.25.2011

Merry Christmas!! I bet you thought I was dead....


I'm not dead, I just work 50 hours a week and have seem to have forgotten how to blog. But I did want to show you all that we do still exist and we had a wonderful Christmas! We talked Santa into covering the girls presents with blankets so that they couldn't peek. It worked out very well! We let them open their stockings and their gift from Santa before church and then the rest after. We took naps and then went to Grandmas to play games and hang out. The consensus is that Christmas was a success!!

By way of update (since I'm already here), We are doing well. Emerson's classes are going great! He is working hard and his grades reflect that. Ada is becoming a spectacular reader and just finished her first season of cheer leading. Chase is talking like a 4 year old and is almost potty trained (all thanks to Daddy, my hero!)

We truly are blessed! We have such great and supportive family and friends. We have a wonderful ward and so many opportunities to share our joy in the gospel. May the Lord bless you all this year!

We are going to ROCK 2012!!!!









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Shew, I was wondering if you had been sucked into the AZ heat and it made you forget to let us know you were alive. :-)

Looks like you had a good Christmas. And your girls are getting so big, and are super cute.