3.13.2008

Tag, I'm it...

Katie tagged me so here it goes..


10 Years ago...
...I lived in California. I was a senior in high school and I was working full time at Lady Foot Locker.

5 Places I've visited...
Mexico, Seattle, Phoenix, Boston, So Cal

I enjoy....
...reading, running, magazines, my husband and my daughter, cooking, sweets, diet coke, my church calling, basketball, junk tv, talk radio, sunshine and so much more


3 bad habits...
-my enjoyment of diet coke (but I did give it up for lent this year!)
-being pretty dang lazy sometimes
-I get frustrated rather easily

5 things you may not know about me...
-I can fit my fist in my mouth
-I can say the alphabet backwards
- I like reality tv
-I had a pet rat in high school
- I have only been out of the country once

Jobs I've had..
Entertainment Express (like Trafalga), Healthy Harvest Bread, Lady Foot Locker, Educational Resource Consultants (tutoring for kids wth learning disabilities), Cathy Jean Shoes, Marketing Ally, Media Play, American Express Financial (office assistant), and Ruby River.

See that was fun! Now you do it, I tag Alissa, Nicole and Julie!

1 comment:

Katie said...

personally I think under the 5 things you didn't know about me, there should have been SOME mention of a certain banana being eaten whole. I know neither Emerson nor I will ever get that image out of our heads. If I ever do... I always have the pictures!